Have you ever tried cooking kebabs in the oven? If not, you’re in for a real treat!
Kebabs are a classic dish that can be prepared in many different ways, but baking them in the oven is one of our favorites.
Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious and easy meal.
How to cook kebabs in the oven?
- 1 pound ground beef.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 8 skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before use).
- Tzatziki sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
3. Shape mixture into 8 kebabs.
4. Place kebabs on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve with tzatziki sauce or your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
How long does it take to cook kabobs in the oven?
Cooking kabobs in the oven is a great way to cook them evenly. It usually takes about 25 minutes to cook them in the oven, but you should check the instructions for your specific recipe.
What temperature should you cook kebabs in the oven?
Cook kebabs in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can you make steak kabobs in the oven?
Yes, you can. Steak kabobs are a great option for an easy weeknight meal. Just thread your steak cubes onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before using), and then grill or broil them until cooked through.
You can also cook them in the oven – preheat your oven to broil on high and place the skewers on the top rack, cooking for 3-4 minutes per side.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy meal, we hope you’ll give this recipe a try. Let us know how it goes in the comments below!