If you’re looking for a healthier option for chicken tenders, look no further than the air fryer!
In just a few short minutes, you can have delicious and crispy chicken tenders without all of the added fat.
Keep reading to learn how to cook chicken tenders in an air fryer.
Table of Contents
How to Cook Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer?
- 1 lb chicken tenders.
- 1/2 cup flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted butter.
- 1 lemon, juiced.
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken tenders in the mixture until coated.
3. Heat the oil or butter over medium-high heat in another shallow dish until hot.
4. When hot, carefully place the chicken tenders in the hot oil or butter and fry until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil or grease.
6. Squeeze the lemon over the chicken tenders and serve immediately.
How long do I put chicken tenders in the air fryer?
You should cook them for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
At what temperature should I air fry chicken tenders?
Allow the air fryer to preheat. Place your food in a single layer without touching each other. You should have some space between each piece of chicken and the basket’s walls as well.
Cook at 390°F/200°C for anywhere from 10 minutes to 15 minutes, depending on thickness and whether or not you’ve breaded them. Check on your food mid-cook and shake the basket to ensure even cooking.
Can you put raw chicken in the air fryer?
No, you can’t put raw chicken in the air fryer.
Can you stack chicken tenders in an air fryer?
Yes, you can stack chicken tenders in an air fryer. Make sure to cook them in a single layer to cook evenly.
Can you cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer. Just make sure to thaw them before cooking.
Can you cook raw chicken and fries together in an air fryer?
Absolutely, even better than in the oven because of the airflow! Just make sure that the chicken is on the top rack, so it doesn’t sit in the grease.
Now that you know how to cook chicken tenders in an air fryer, it’s time to cook! This is a quick and easy way to make a healthy, delicious meal. So what are you waiting for? Get your air fryer out and start cooking!